For a while now, I had been trying to figure out a creative way to get MiaLuz's barretts and hair bows in some type of order. About a month ago, my friend showed me her little craft that she made for her daughter's bows and I loved it. I had seen it before, but never thought of doing it myself...so I was excited to try.
I went and bought my letter, picked out my paper and then I had my friend Monica come over and help me since I had no clue about Moshposh, (how ever you spell that thing!)
So here is the end result! I just love it and MiaLuz fell in love with it as well! She was so excited to have all her bows and barretts out on the wall.
Thanks Monica for you expertise.
1 comment:
So cute and so creative. So much easy to find them and now where they are!
Post a Comment