Thursday, September 2, 2010

Applesauce...YUM!!!

We were advised by our pediatritian to not give Adan ANYTHING but formula until he was 6 months because of all his allergy problems, but the poor guy has been staring at us everytime we eat. AND I MEAN STARING US DOWN... sooooo, I gave in and gave him some applesauce....Here are the pictures of the first feeding.
Here he is checking it out....

OH YEAH!!!
Then he started leaning towards the jar to get it in the mouth quicker. The minute I took it out of his mouth to get some more, he would have a fit and start screaming....it was hilarious! I couldn't go fast enough.
I really think he would have finished the whole jar, but I didn't want to overdue it....so I stopped a bit more than half way.
So here is all that he is inhaling...$40 a can formula, baby water, and Applesauce. I can't wait to add more food to the menu so we can stop with all the expensive formula!

No comments: