Sunday, May 3, 2009

18 months...already?!?




This past week MiaLuz turned 18 months. I can't believe how fast the time has past. It feels like just yesturday I was helping her sit up, crawl. And remember thinking, "Is she EVER going to start walking!?!" Well, now she is unstoppable. Here's just a couple of great things about MiaLuz:
1. She has the sweetest personality.
2. Can make any frown into a smile with just one look into her "smiley eyes".
3. Is a great dancer with extraordinary rhythm for the age that she is.
4. LOOOVES to sing!
5. Loves, and I mean LOVES to eat, anything and everything in sight. In fact, she will sneak Chris' food when he isn't looking.
6. Is such a girly girl. Anytime I show her a new dress or outfit she gives me her "happy dance" and starts taking her clothes off to put the new outfit on.
7. Has a blast with her brother and loves to sit back and let him entertain her. She will just crack up at the silliest things that he does.
8. Is very ticklish under her neck.
9. Has mommy's loud, low voice. (uh oh!)
10. Is the center of attention during sacrament as she stands on the pue and entertains anyone and everyone sitting behind us!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love Mia's cute little outfit! She has the prettiest eyes and is such a sweetheart AND she likes me!!