So here's the story. I took the test at 7:30 this morning, even though my body has known for a while now that I was prego. I decided to lay out the results for Chris to find when he came home at lunch time. I layed it out just as in the picture on our clean vanity so there would be no way he would miss them. Easy right? Well, he was home 2 hours before going to the bathroom. When he finally makes his way over there, I waited a while to see if he would yell or run out of the room, something.....NOTHING! So I go to the bathroom to see that a towel has been layed over my display! He had gone to the restroom, washed his hands and touch up his face without seeing it. How does that happen? Are you serious? So right when he is about to kiss me to leave to work I couldn't take it anymore. There was no way I was going to make it another 5 hours without telling anyone. My mom and sister are here and I couldn't tell them until he knew! So I dragged him to the bathroom and stuck his face in it! He literally looked upclose for about 10 seconds before freaking out on me! He picked me up and it was a perfect moment. Well, almost....If only he could have just seen the dang results on his own!!! lol We are super excited. As for my news to the family. I brought out the camera and told them I wanted a picture of them and the kids. Instead of saying cheese, I said, "1,2,3 say Blanca's Pregnant!" I was waiting for a crazy look from them to snap the photo. Well, in the typical DeAlejandro fashion, they kept their smiles until I snapped the picture, as to not mess up the photo, then freaked out afterwards....NO FUN! So neither of my plans worked today! What a mess.....
But yes, we are super happy. This will be the first pregnancy that Chris will be here for. He is so excited to be apart of it all, little does he know.....Pregnant Blanca is NO FUN!!! lol
7 comments:
Congratulations, I am so excited for you. You are a great mother and should have a few more if you can help it. Loves to all!!!
Congratulations!! I LOVE the cute ways that you tried to tell everyone!! Yay! We are so excited for you all!
HOORAY!! I knew you were prego, so I am glad that you finally took a t est and it confirmed it!! I am so happy for you guys!! hopefully I will be soon too so we can do this together!
That is great! Maybe we can join in the fun too and we can all have babies together. I, of course, will be picking mine up from the hospital like Carter says about Hannah.
CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you! YEAH!!! How are you feeling and how long have you known? When is the due date? Keep me posted! I also love your photography projects you have been doing. You are getting really good! Miss you!
CONGRATULATIONS! and NO I will not get pregnant so I can go through this with you like almost all the comments below.Ha!Ha! I'm so done being preg. and SO HAPPY for you! (I do remember when me, Rebecca and Anyansi were preg. at the same time and it did make things fun!)
CONGRATULATIONS!! Blessings to you both!
Post a Comment