Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Easter Performance by Lil' Chris!

This Easter Sunday we will be singing one of Uncle Johnny's songs that he composed. It will be Chris, myself and another sister from our ward. Of course, we will not be able to record it in the chapel, but I thought I would post lil' Chris' version of the song. He has listened to us practice so much that he knows the whole first verse. So here he is. He normally is blarring it out but he got a bit shy when the camera was brought out! And Mia Luz, she is already humming to it as well! (Please ignore the singing from the rest of us....especially me! We were just trying to help him along!)

And please say a prayer for us on Sunday. We will be doing this number acapela since I wouldn't dare try to teach anyone the piano part. No one can play it like Uncle Johnny! I only hope we can do the song justice! I will let you know the outcome....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the bishop didn't know that was an option, how sweet is he, we would have lost our spot. Thanks for your sweet call, I hope you are feeling alright, If there is anything I can do let me know. Loves.

Anonymous said...

cool love kaleb

Anayansi said...

i love that you put that up. i haven't heard that song in a while and it just filled me heart with such happiness. i know that ya'll must have sounded beautiful. no little chris but still beautiful. :)