Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party

We took Chris to his first Halloween party this past weekend. He had sooo much fun. He won prizes, jumped on the moonwalk, rode a scooter, and ate tons of cupcakes and candy. I'm so happy I was able to go to this party with him since I won't be there on Halloween night. Enjoy the pictures of our lil' superhero!


starting the party right...breakin' a sweat the first 10 min!

taking a break from all the jumping around

mommy's about to pop!

his Best Friend, Noah at the party

meemaw and popo

on noah's scooter

he played with this thing for 45 min!

he found his helmet...

and yes, it's spiderman

had a fit when it was time to take it off!

upclose

with meemaw

soooo cute, you gotta love 'em!

in the moonwalk with spidy #2

noah trying to put his cap back on. they did it like 10 times

No comments: